Waterproofing appraisal penetrating
Application in construction for waterproof treatment, corrosion resistance to concrete or changing surface polarization
- Used in the manufacture of waterproof products
- Water repellent treatment, inhibits water absorption, resists chloride corrosion erosion or marine environment.
- May improve the dispersion of polar fillers in covalent bonds
- Small molecular structure helps to penetrate deeply into concrete surface
- Surface modification can enhance compatibility with non-polar substrates
- Commercial buildings
- Parking / parking garage
- Structures of bridges, beams, floors … are concrete in the environment in contact with seawater, chlorine ion intrusion …
- Repair damaged, corrosive concrete structures.