NEWTEC CPU101 is a two-component, polyurethane repair mortar used for plastering and repairing of concrete structures.
Making thin coatings for vertical or horizontal concrete surfaces; Quick fixes for hollow, porous and surface peeling concrete surfaces; Repair of structures damaged by corrosion; Layers temporary waterproofing for Epoxy / Polyurethane floor systems.
- Easy construction;
- High mechanical strength, can be used on moist substrates;
- The forming surface is impermeable, non-corrosive, no joints;
- High mechanical strength, hard surface, hard surface;
- Fast development intensity;
- Allow water vapor to escape from the surface, the surface can ‘breathe’;
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete;
- No chloride, no corrosion of reinforcement;
|Color||Part A: Liquid / Slightly white;
Part B: Powder / gray color;
|Pack||Part A: 4.5 kg/bin;
Part B: 18 kg/pack;
|Preservation||Dry, cool place;|
|Volumetric mass||~ 2 kg / liter (mortar after mixing).|
|Mixing ratio||The ratio of using components 1: 4 by weight, the mortar mixture after mixing has a volume of ~ 11 liters for 01 set of 22.5 kg.|
|Construction temperature||The application time is 20 minutes at 30 ° C, the higher the temperature, the shorter the application time.|
|Time to apply next coat: After 12 hours at 30 ° C|
TYPICAL PROPERTIES (AT 25 ± 2°C)
|Bond Strength, 30 Mpa concrete base, 28 days||Mpa||≥ 2.0 Mpa||TCVN 3121-12:2003|
|Flexural Strength 28 days||Mpa||≥ 8 Mpa||TCVN 3121-11:2003|
|Mpa||≥ 45 Mpa||ASTM C109|
- Concrete or steel surfaces should be cleaned, grease and impurities removed.
- There is no need to pre-wet the surface, unless the surface is too dehumidifying or the surface is exposed to intense sunlight.
- In case of pre-wetting, do not allow standing water.
- NEWTEC CPU101 is pre-calibrated. Shake part A evenly. Then add part B gradually to part A. Mix well for at least 3 minutes using a low speed mixer (500 rpm).
Note: Mix thoroughly without lumping before using; Do not add water to the mixture.
- NEWTEC CPU101 can be applied with a spatula or a trowel … which is suitable. This material can be completely applied safely to damp surfaces. To make the surface beautiful, use a damp rubber sponge or a fine brush to sweep the surface.
In areas with strong sunlight and strong winds, curing is necessary.
Clean all tools and equipment with water immediately after use. Once hardened mortar can only be removed by mechanical means.
In order to achieve the full performance of the cementitious material, maintenance is paramount. In the first 3 days, it is necessary to carry out moist curing on the surface of the mortar by spraying water, watering or covering the moisture bag.
- Do not dispose into water.
- Not dangerous.
NEWTEC CPU101 is alkaline, so direct skin contact should be minimized. If the product gets in the eyes, wash immediately with clean water and get to the medical facility as quickly as possible.